I'm just an average girl with a not so average life and this is my story. So tell me what you think, or some advice or whatever the heck you want but I seriously love when I see comments!(:

Sunday, May 12, 2013

HVL & Sinister

We had the biggest meet of the season yesterday! Ran a 2:40, compared to last year... Thats HORRIBLE. But for this year its a pr! I'll be running the JH HVL meet this thursday, we'll see how that goes! I'm thinking I'll win cuz the fastest time I've seen so far was a 2:45! But anyway, the varsity one was just... Interesting... Within 20 minutes there was an ambulence there & a 20,000 dollar broken camera. The timing dude got smacked with a tent! Bleeding hand & a dislocated shoulder or something! It was due to the 25 freakin mph winds! Yeah, I ran in that!!!! It was FREEZING. Which actually ended up being ok cuz Cart was there & I got to cuddle with him, well, for the entire meet!(; It hailed, rained, sleeted & was sunny, weirdest thing ever! Grandma came & watched! She met Carter & said he seems like a nice fellow bahaha(: After my 800 I was EXHAUSTED so I just laid on the turf, then Cart laid next to me so we cuddled even more((: This chick accidently sprayed me with her water ahaha, it was hilarious(: I wanted him to kiss me so bad!! It woulda been perfect! I kinda kissed him on the cheek though(: We literally held hands the entire time, Cart likes to hold my hand all weird, it's hilarious(: I went to say "I don't like holding your hand eith my left hand" but he thought I said I don't like holding your hand!!! Ahaha it was hilarious! He always says things on accident & thinks I'm gonna get super offended (I never do though) and then he feels so bad, it's adorable! He kept accidently hitting my butt (I swear, they really were accidents HA) and he was like "Okay, I swear to god I'm not trying to! You probably think I'm some creepy pervert!", so funny!(: It was hilarious cuz hes just the wiggliest person I've ever met so I kept making fun of him for it(: Miller said he was really impressed with my race, I ran a 1:12 split! That was pretty cool too! The meet ran late, until 6:30, and I stayed the whole time & got a ride home with Cart. We celebrated mothers day/kyles birthday with my grandma & grandpa, we had that super good ice cream thing auntie lynne makes!(: Then I went to Carts to watch Sinister which I was SOOOO excited to see but it was a total dissapointment! Didnt scare me at all! The only scary part was when Nick snuck up the stairs & screamed, then I screamed and punched myself in the face... XD I laughed really hard though ahaha!(: I met his gf for the first time & I FEEL HORRIBLE. She has a lisp and I just wasnt really expecting it and I started laughing and she knew it was about that... Now it's my mission to get her to like me because I just feel so bad and that was the shittiest first impression ever! But I got to cuddle with Cart more during the movie!(: He kept tickling my leg (I'm crazy ticklish) and I would burst out laughing then he was like "I love your laugh" which was pretty much just the cutest thing ever. <3 And earlier he had also told me he loves holding my hand & that my hair is beautiful hehe((: I was like laying on his chest, listening to his heart beat and he was playing with my hair, which like gave me chills! It was the best feeling ever haha I could have stayed there forever, I was perfectly content. I got to spend like all day with him & it was just the most amazing thing ever, I'm so in love with him it's ridiculous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment