I'm just an average girl with a not so average life and this is my story. So tell me what you think, or some advice or whatever the heck you want but I seriously love when I see comments!(:

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thoughts

In that moment his face was lit with passion and it seemed as though he was thinking of absolutely nothing else. His eyes cast downward, eyelashes splayed against his cheek. As his fingers glide across the keys, I can only think thoughts of him. How much convincing it took to get him to play, his laugh as I call him out on his procrastination with irrelavent things. It's everything, just everything, about him that I find so irrisistably beautiful. My words will never hold the power to explain just exactly how I feel, no matter how hard I'm wishing they could as I scrawl them across the lines in hopes of one day remembering this. I hope I never forget how it feels to be wrapped in his arms without a single care, what its like to have moments where I'm fullheartedly content because I feel as though I may never have this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment