I'm just an average girl with a not so average life and this is my story. So tell me what you think, or some advice or whatever the heck you want but I seriously love when I see comments!(:

Sunday, May 12, 2013

The New Me

Have you ever seen those girls holding hands with their boyfriend, or maybe wrapped in his arms? The ones that just look completely happy, like they don't have a care in the world? Have you ever wanted to be them just so incredibly bad but could never see that being you?

I have.

But the weird thing is, that IS me now.

Like, I wonder what I would think of myself if I saw me with Carter. Actually, I already know what I'd be thinking. "I want a relationship like that, I could never imagine that being me though..." But I honestly believe that could be anyone as long as theyre with the right person, I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment