I'm just an average girl with a not so average life and this is my story. So tell me what you think, or some advice or whatever the heck you want but I seriously love when I see comments!(:

Monday, June 10, 2013

Late Night Thoughts

Keagan snapchatted me tonight. It was like a picture of his basement, idk why. I don't know why but he interests me. By that, I'm mean he's fascinating, I have absolutely, positively no interest in dating him. I love Carter so much, thats a frightning thought of dating Keagan. But I find him interesting. I don't understand the type of person that could leave with just 2 words. I don't understand how he could lie to me about that night. How I tricked myself into thinking he was great. I'm interested in what the hell I saw in him. I really don't get it.

You know what? I think I've finally realized something. I think I miss everyone because the way things end are never resolved. They're not nice endings with all the loose strings tied up, like in the books I read. They leave things unsaid. They leave me wondering what the hell the other person was thinking. Did they finally get sick of me? What was the final straw? Was it my messy hair? My wheezy laugh? My stupid jokes? Did all the things they thought were adorable months ago suddenly become annoying? Or was it me that got annoying, just all of me?

And you know what? This scares me. Whens Carter gonna get annoyed? What will be his last straw? He says that will never happen but nothing golden stays.

And thats a god damn shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment