I'm just an average girl with a not so average life and this is my story. So tell me what you think, or some advice or whatever the heck you want but I seriously love when I see comments!(:

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summerrrrrr

Today was just amazing(: Went to Addies softball game, started lightning so me & Cart went in their car for the 20 minutes. Played canadian indie music, which was funny cuz I actually knew the songs!!! & he kept changing it sio we were like wrestling over the radio, also hilarious((: I met the kids he babysits for, they were adorable!! He works 10 out of the 14 days in the next 2 weeks :( After we went to get ice cream with nick, brian and janelle(: That was fun! Then we were just hanging out in his room and we got in a tickle fight ahaha it was so much fun((:

No comments:

Post a Comment