I'm just an average girl with a not so average life and this is my story. So tell me what you think, or some advice or whatever the heck you want but I seriously love when I see comments!(:

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Some Friend

Carter's only seen me upset once. Said it scared him, reminded him of his dad. A quiet calm. I wish he could see me now. I qish he were here. Someone I used to call a best friend told me to kill myself tonight. Called me a two-faced hypocritical bitch. All because I reblogged a bring me the horizon quote. A while ago she said "No wonder your mom hates you. Holy shit bitch." I just kept thinking "but a real friend wouldn't do that" and I just kind of kept my distance. she decided to blame this on carter. He had nothing to do with it. But apparantly boycrazy and a shitty friend. All I talk about is carter and my parents and nobody wants to hear my annoying white girl problems. My parents already make me feel worthless but I guess she felt the need to join in. I get it already. I'm not good enough I FUCKING KNOW. I NEVER WILL BE OKAY I FUCKING GET IT.
. I get it. I'm

No comments:

Post a Comment